Committed to responsible tourism
Stay Green is the H10 Hotels Sustainability Plan. In line with our commitment to society and the environment, its goal is to promote a model for responsible tourism in all our destinations.
As part of the Stay Green programme, the Ocean Riviera Paradise hotel has implemented the following actions:
- Harnesses ambient heat to generate hot water (heat pumps)
- Generates its own drinking water supply from seawater (desalination)
- Collaborates on the organisation of a bazaar to support the Instituto Nacional de la Mujer in the Solidaridad municipality, as part of its De Mujer a Mujer programme
- Collaborates on food for special occasions: Three Kings bread, chocolate, piñatas and presents for our adopted primary ''Jardín de niños Pelópidas de la Salle'', which protects underprivileged children
- Collaborates with a secondary school on the Refugio Anticiclónico programme, renovating its halls, green spaces, bathrooms, fans, air conditioning and dining area, improving the campus and also serving as a cyclone shelter